- This event has passed.
Beachstock: Square Feeet plays The Best of the Beatles, 1963-1973!
Saturday, August 22, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Drive-In Benefit Concert!
Held on the Great Lawn in Westhampton Beach: 35 Main Street.
Leading the charge in finding new ways to present live concert entertainment on Long Island, WHBPAC presents its second drive-in, benefit concert event: BEACHSTOCK! Enjoy live music from Square Feeet as they cover the best of the 1963-1973 Beatles catalog. Every car will receive a “Benefit in a Box” curated by the nationally renowned Little Miss Party, featuring local treats and goodies to make this evening a true celebration. Perfect for all ages, this event is a great way to get out of the house, experience live music, and best of all, support Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center in its time of need.
Please read the following guidelines closely and note that these are subject to change at any time. This event has been planned in close coordination with the Westhampton Beach Village and we ask for your consideration to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of all patrons, staff, volunteers, and performers. Security personnel are empowered to enforce all rules. Any violation of policies could lead to dismissal from the event grounds. In the event of dismissal, refunds will not be provided. Thank you for your understanding as we work to return live music to our village!
Tier A Tickets begin in row C (3) and are centered to the stage: $175 per car.
Tier B Tickets are located on the extreme sides and/or back on the lawn: $150 per car.
“A Little Help From My Friends” (preferred seating): $500 per car. SOLD OUT!!!
Rows A & B (the first two rows) are reserved for sponsors of the event. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please click here for more information.
Specific assignment of your spot is based on your 1) Ticketing Section (Tier A vs Tier B) and 2) the make/model of the vehicle you will be attending in. Specific seating requests cannot be accommodated. Assignment of spots is at the discretion of the parking staff.
- You must remain within the confines of your vehicle at all times, except for walking to the restrooms.
- You are permitted to sit in the trunk or tailgate of your vehicle. You may not be outside the confines of your vehicle. No exceptions.
- All WHBPAC Staff, Volunteers, and Vendors will have face coverings.
- The event is rain or shine.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when they are walking to and in the restrooms.
- You must remove any trash you bring in during the event. There are limited waste receptacles available.
- When walking to the restrooms, please be respectful to others. Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- The SPEED LIMIT on the lot is 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES.
- No pets allowed, except for certified service animals.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- The lawn opens 45 minutes (6:15pm) prior to the concert start time.
- The lawn closes 15 minutes (7:15pm) past the concert start time. If your vehicle is not in the parking lot by then, your ticket is null and void. The decision to close the parking lot is at the discretion of our Parking Lot Attendants.
- For safety reasons, no cars will be admitted after the lot is closed.
- All vehicles will be spaced 10 feet apart minimum at the direction of our parking staff.
- Guests are NOT permitted to idle their vehicle during the showing. Your engine exhaust will affect the safety of others. You may start your engine periodically to keep the battery fresh, but for no more than one minute.
- Spots are pre-assigned by our parking staff in consideration of your ticket type (A or B) and the make/model of the vehicle.
- Each ticket permits one vehicle.
- This is a paperless event, check in will occur at the point of entry with WHBPAC staff.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets can only be purchased online at whbpac.org or by calling the box office at 631-288-1500. There will be no in person sales.
- Audio will be transmitted through an FM radio station which will be provided at the time of entry. If your car is not equipped with a radio, we recommend bringing one.
- There will be limited loudspeakers.