Monday, November 14
The original Doktor Kaboom! show in which the good Doktor takes his audience on an educational tour of the modern scientific method, using humor and comedy while demonstrating spectacular applications of the physical sciences.
Topics covered include: safety; pressure and force; simple machines; velocity; application of science to everyday life; the scientific method (hypothesis and experimentation); multiple experimentation; constant discovery of new information and data; definitions: chemical reactions, exothermic, external and chemical formula; mass; air pressure and demonstration vs. experimentation.
November 14, 2022 at 10am & 12:30pm
Tickes: $15 each
Grades 3 – 8
- Science (Embedded Inquiry, Embedded Technology and Engineering)
- Physical Science (Matter, Energy, Motion, Forces of Nature)
- Theatre (Character Acting, Comedy)
- Health (Preventing Injuries)
- Social Emotional Learning (Self-Awareness, Self-Confidence, Social Awareness, Respect for Others, Self-Management, Perseverance, Positive Attitude, Responsible Decision Making)