Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes
Saturday, July 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Drive-In Benefit Concert!!
TWO SHOW TIMES!
7pm & 9:30pm
Held on the Great Lawn in Westhampton Beach: 35 Main Street
We’re having a party on the beach! Legendary Jersey Shore rocker Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes brings their big horned bar band sound to Westhampton Beach on July 25th in the very first LIVE drive-in concert experience on Long Island to raise funds to sustain WHBPAC! The salty seashore air drifting to the Great Lawn of Westhampton Beach is the perfect setting for this one-of-a-kind return to live performances that only WHBPAC can bring you. Rock the night away to the Jukes’ classic hits like “The Fever” and “I Don’t Want to Go Home” with TWO exclusive performances limited to 160 cars.
General Admission A: $275
General Admission B: $225
*Please note that each ticket permits one vehicle.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here for more information!
Please read the following guidelines closely and note that these are subject to change at any time. This event has been planned in close coordination with the Westhampton Beach Village and we ask for your consideration to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of all patrons, staff, volunteers, and performers. Thank you for your understanding as we work to return live music to our village!
- You must remain inside your vehicle at all times, except for walking to the restrooms.
- We will have sanitizing stations placed near the restrooms.
- All WHBPAC Staff, Volunteers, and Vendors will have face coverings.
- The event is rain or shine.
- Limited food trucks will be available on premise with delivery to your car.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when they are walking to and in the restrooms.
- You must remove any trash you bring in during the event. There are limited waste receptacles available.
- When walking to the restrooms, please be respectful to others. Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- The SPEED LIMIT on the lot is 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES.
- No pets allowed, except for certified service animals.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- The lawn opens 45 minutes (6:15pm // 8:45pm) prior to the concert start time.
- The lawn closes 15 minutes past the concert start time. If your vehicle is not in the parking lot by then, your ticket is null and void. The decision to close the parking lot is at the discretion of our Parking Lot Attendants.
- For safety reasons, no cars will be admitted after the lot is closed.
- All vehicles will be spaced 6 feet apart minimum at the direction of our parking staff.
- Guests are NOT permitted to idle their vehicle during the showing. Your engine exhaust will affect the safety of others. You may start your engine periodically to keep the battery fresh, but for no more than one minute.
- Guests are not permitted to sit on top of their vehicles.
- Each ticket permits one vehicle.
- This is a paperless event, check in will occur at the point of entry with WHBPAC staff.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets can only be purchased online at whbpac.org or by calling the box office at 631-288-1500. There will be no in person sales.
- Audio will be transmitted through an FM radio station which will be provided at the time of entry. If your car is not equipped with a radio, we recommend bringing one. You cannot tune into the signal with a smartphone.
- There will be limited loudspeakers.
- Aji Authentic Mexican Food, The Catered Fork by Steve Ammirati, The Inn Spot
- Disposable menus and ordering information will be distributed at check-in.
- Please note the menus and food offerings of each truck will be unique to this event and at the discretion of each food truck operator.