This year the WHBPAC is again participating in a toy drive to benefit Toys for Tots. This program is administrated by the United States Marine Corps and benefits children in the local community. If you wish to drop off a new, unwrapped toy, you may deposit it in the designated box when you arrive for the show, or anytime the Box Office is open (Thursday through Sunday, 12 noon to 6pm and later nights of films and live performances).
Please note that the USMC will not distribute the following:
- Any Play-Doh or clay type molding toys.
- Any bubble producing toys.
- Any projectile flinging or “war” device like toy. This includes Nerf foam guns, etc.
- No bats or sharp instruments allowed.
- No colorful liquid containers that can be opened.
- No packages that include any type of drawing device that uses crayons, markers, color pencils, etc.
- Use your judgment if a kid will eat it, use it to inflict harm, make others eat it, cause some type of mental/physical harm – do not drop it off.
The last day to drop off a toy is Thursday, December 12.